Bankruptcy finance classes are conveniently available online, 24/7
Second Course by Internet | $25 per Household
Post-Filing Debtor Education
(Take this Class After You File for Bankruptcy)
- The online debtor education program is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You are required to spend a minimum of 2 hours in the online program.
- After you complete your online session, your pre-discharge certificate of counseling will be issued automatically.
- Bankruptcy case number and filing district are needed to register.
Online Post-Filing Debtor Education is provided by Financial Education Services, Inc.
Haven’t Filed for Bankruptcy Yet?
First Course by Internet | $25 per Household
Pre-Filing Bankruptcy Credit Counseling
(Take this Class Before You File for Bankruptcy)
- The online bankruptcy counseling program is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You are required to spend a minimum of 45 minutes in the online program.
- After you complete your online session, you will be required to call and speak to a counselor by dialing 1–877-380‑6353.
Online Pre-Filing Bankruptcy Counseling is provided by National Financial Literacy Foundation, Inc.